Help Us to Help You
We will try to help you by:
- Treating you with respect in a friendly and welcoming way
- Making every effort to run our surgeries to time, but if there is a long delay we will keep you fully informed
- Giving you an appointment with a doctor within one working day.
- Keeping our premises clean, tidy and comfortable
- Giving you information about your illness with advice on lifestyle issues to help you
- Keeping all your medical details confidential.
We ask you to help us by:
- Being courteous to staff and doctors at all times
- Letting the surgery know if you are unable to attend for an appointment
- Requesting house calls only if you are too ill to leave your home. You will be asked to arrange transport if you are well enough to travel
- Remembering that one appointment is for one main problem and always for only one patient
- Giving you information about your illness with advice on lifestyle issues to help you.
Please note that we have a policy of zero tolerence should any patient subject any member of the practice or other patients to verbal or physical abuse.
Patients giving abuse will be told to register with another practice and the police will be called if this is thought necessary.